Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’, directed by TV host Omkaar. After a brief gap, he is now back with the romantic entertainer Ramleela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The film’s audio which was released recently is getting a decent response along with the trailers. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States. The film features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera.
Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
- Ninnu Kori team celebrates in Goa
Articles that might interest you