The latest buzz doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that the Ramoji Group is aggressively getting into the field of movie finance through its arm, RFC. Young stars and directors are now keen on wrapping projects at a fast pace and producers are therefore announcing multiple projects simultaneously. At present, many of the leading producers have multiple projects in the incubation stage. Tremendous amounts of cash are required in this scenario and that is where RFC is looking to come in.
Sources say that RFC will be an ideal movie financier as it is an established institution. Since it already is a popular choice for movie production, this new aspect would compete the package
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
- Much-awaited sequel to roll out soon
- Vellipomakey finally gets a release date
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
Articles that might interest you