The latest buzz doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that the Ramoji Group is aggressively getting into the field of movie finance through its arm, RFC. Young stars and directors are now keen on wrapping projects at a fast pace and producers are therefore announcing multiple projects simultaneously. At present, many of the leading producers have multiple projects in the incubation stage. Tremendous amounts of cash are required in this scenario and that is where RFC is looking to come in.
Sources say that RFC will be an ideal movie financier as it is an established institution. Since it already is a popular choice for movie production, this new aspect would compete the package
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja