Every one who has seen the film is lauding Rajamouli’s efforts and dedication. The latest celeb to join the list of those who appreciated the film is none other than media baron Ramoji Rao.
The ace businessman saw a special screening and spoke highly about the film and Rajamouli’s craft. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna played major roles in the film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta