Energetic hero Ram will soon be seen in the film ‘Ongole Gitta’ and director Bommarillu Bhaskar says that Ram’s character will have arrogant shades in the film. “Ongole Gitta is known for its ‘pogaru’. True to the title, the character of Ram in the movie will be powerful and every act of his will have that ‘pogaru’. It will be a full commercial entertainer and Ram’s energy levels are a major asset for the movie”, said Bhaskar. His comments were quoted by a Telugu newspaper.
The film is getting ready for release on February 1st and Kriti Kharbandha is the heroine. Music has been composed by G.V. Prakash Kumar and Mani Sharma. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie.
This movie is very crucial for Bhaskar and he is hoping for a big success with ‘Ongole Gitta’.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you