Energetic hero Ram will soon be seen in the film ‘Ongole Gitta’ and director Bommarillu Bhaskar says that Ram’s character will have arrogant shades in the film. “Ongole Gitta is known for its ‘pogaru’. True to the title, the character of Ram in the movie will be powerful and every act of his will have that ‘pogaru’. It will be a full commercial entertainer and Ram’s energy levels are a major asset for the movie”, said Bhaskar. His comments were quoted by a Telugu newspaper.
The film is getting ready for release on February 1st and Kriti Kharbandha is the heroine. Music has been composed by G.V. Prakash Kumar and Mani Sharma. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie.
This movie is very crucial for Bhaskar and he is hoping for a big success with ‘Ongole Gitta’.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you