We also revealed that the film has recently kick started its latest schedule in Vizag on June 14th. According to latest reports, the makers are currently canning a high-voltage action scene in this schedule.
The schedule will be wrapped up by June 30th, after which the cast and crew will travel back to Hyderabad. Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta, and Anil Sunkara are bankrolling the flick under their 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu