For the last few months, young hero Ram is busy shooting for his comedy entertainer ‘Pandaga Chesko’. He took a break from the shoot and is now enjoying a holiday in Australia. On the other hand, details of his next project with debutante director Srinivas Reddy have been under discussions already. As per the latest buzz, the film is titled ‘Shivam’ and the movie is expected to go to sets in February.
Interestingly, ‘Shivam’ was under consideration for the much discussed Mahesh Babu-Krish combo film. More details on Ram’s ‘Shivam’ will be out soon. Meanwhile, Ram’s ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is nearing its completion. The film’s first look stills were also released recently.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind