For the last few months, young hero Ram is busy shooting for his comedy entertainer ‘Pandaga Chesko’. He took a break from the shoot and is now enjoying a holiday in Australia. On the other hand, details of his next project with debutante director Srinivas Reddy have been under discussions already. As per the latest buzz, the film is titled ‘Shivam’ and the movie is expected to go to sets in February.
Interestingly, ‘Shivam’ was under consideration for the much discussed Mahesh Babu-Krish combo film. More details on Ram’s ‘Shivam’ will be out soon. Meanwhile, Ram’s ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is nearing its completion. The film’s first look stills were also released recently.
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain