Divya Spandana aka Ramya, who was seen in films like Surya S/O of Krishnan has created history by becoming the youngest female MP in India.
Ramya, who recently filed her nomination from the Mandya constituency in Karnataka on behalf of the Congress Party won the seat by a huge margin of 47,662 votes. Ramya’s political entry made huge news as it was the first time that a young stream actress was entering active politics.
Ramya thanked all her party men for her success and promised that she would concentrate on her political career with the best of her capabilities.123telugu wishes this lovely actress turned politician hearty congratulations on her achievement.
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
Articles that might interest you