After winning all the accolades for her power-packed performance as the Royal Queen Mother Sivagami in Baahubali, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play a ghost in her husband and popular director Krishna Vamsi’s ambitious horror drama, Rudraksha.
However, Ramya Krishna’s ghost role will be totally different from the usual ghost characters that we come across in our films. Apparently, Krishna Vamsi designed a totally new character which will redefine the ghost characters in Indian Cinema.
This film will also feature Anushka and Samantha in prominent roles. To be produced by Dil Raju, Rudraksha will go on floors this summer.
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses