After winning all the accolades for her power-packed performance as the Royal Queen Mother Sivagami in Baahubali, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play a ghost in her husband and popular director Krishna Vamsi’s ambitious horror drama, Rudraksha.
However, Ramya Krishna’s ghost role will be totally different from the usual ghost characters that we come across in our films. Apparently, Krishna Vamsi designed a totally new character which will redefine the ghost characters in Indian Cinema.
This film will also feature Anushka and Samantha in prominent roles. To be produced by Dil Raju, Rudraksha will go on floors this summer.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock