After impressing everyone with her authoritative performance in the blockbuster epic drama, Baahubali, senior actress Ramya Krishna will be playing mother to former Indian cricketer, Sreesanth, in his debut film. It is well known that Sreesanth is acting in a film which is being made in four south Indian languages by producer and director Sana Yadi Reddy.
In this yet to be titled film, Ramya Krishna will play an independent lady and a supportive mother who trains her son to be a cricketer. The film is about the love story of a cricketer, played by Sreesanth, and Ramya Krishna’s role in his success will be crucial. Apart from this film, Ramya Krishna will also be seen in Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you