After impressing everyone with her authoritative performance in the blockbuster epic drama, Baahubali, senior actress Ramya Krishna will be playing mother to former Indian cricketer, Sreesanth, in his debut film. It is well known that Sreesanth is acting in a film which is being made in four south Indian languages by producer and director Sana Yadi Reddy.
In this yet to be titled film, Ramya Krishna will play an independent lady and a supportive mother who trains her son to be a cricketer. The film is about the love story of a cricketer, played by Sreesanth, and Ramya Krishna’s role in his success will be crucial. Apart from this film, Ramya Krishna will also be seen in Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you