Following the stupendous success of Baahubali down south and across India, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is in great demand. Ramya Krishna, once a popular heroine in all the south Indian states, is currently acting in a high budget Malayalam film titled Aadupuliyattam.
This horror comedy film will have Ramya Krishna playing the role of a goddess and she plays the central character in the film. Aadupuliyattam stars senior Malayali star Jayaram and Bollywood actor Om Puri. The film’s Telugu version’s rights have been sold for a decent price.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna will be seen as a ghost in her husband Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming horror film, Rudraksha.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next