Following the stupendous success of Baahubali down south and across India, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is in great demand. Ramya Krishna, once a popular heroine in all the south Indian states, is currently acting in a high budget Malayalam film titled Aadupuliyattam.
This horror comedy film will have Ramya Krishna playing the role of a goddess and she plays the central character in the film. Aadupuliyattam stars senior Malayali star Jayaram and Bollywood actor Om Puri. The film’s Telugu version’s rights have been sold for a decent price.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna will be seen as a ghost in her husband Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming horror film, Rudraksha.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you