A nostalgic Mohan Babu said, “At that time, many producers and directors had rejected Ramya Krishna. I don’t know why. I took her for my film and it was a huge success. And I can say that Ramya was the reason for that.”
Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu is releasing on December 25. Allari Naresh, Meena and Poorna are playing the other lead roles in this film directed by Srinivas Reddy.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you