Megastar Chiranjeevi has been offering vision to thousands of visually challenged people through his CCT Eye Bank since several years. Now his son Ram Charan too proved his kindheartedness towards visually challenged children as he participated in the blindfold walk organised by a city based eye hospital this morning on the occasion of world sight day.
On this occasion, Charan interacted with the visually challenged students of the Devnar Foundation for the blind and even promised to arrange a special screening of his upcoming film, Bruce Lee, on the 15th for them. The students enthusiastically danced to some of Ram Charan’s hit songs and even took selfies with the Mega Power Star.
Soon after the event, Charan left for RFC to start shooting for the last schedule of Bruce Lee.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you