Rana Daggubati is busy with two historical dramas – Rudhrama Devi and Baahubali. The tall and handsome hero is expecting these two films to give a huge boost for his career and he is now accepting other films from young directors.
Rana will be working with Hanu Raghavapudi for the film ‘Kavacham’. He will also do ‘Chuttalabbay’ with Parasuram. Both films might be on Suresh Productions banners and Kavachama is said to be a good action entertainer.
Hanu Raghavapudi directed the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ a few years back.
- Sharwa’s next gets a release date
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
Articles that might interest you