Rana Daggubati is busy with two historical dramas – Rudhrama Devi and Baahubali. The tall and handsome hero is expecting these two films to give a huge boost for his career and he is now accepting other films from young directors.
Rana will be working with Hanu Raghavapudi for the film ‘Kavacham’. He will also do ‘Chuttalabbay’ with Parasuram. Both films might be on Suresh Productions banners and Kavachama is said to be a good action entertainer.
Hanu Raghavapudi directed the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ a few years back.
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
- Suspense element for Nithin’s role in LIE
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
Articles that might interest you