Rana Daggubati and director Puri Jagan might work together, if the latest news doing to rounds is to be believed. The film will reportedly be produced by Suresh Productions and it might be an out and out action entertainer.
Rana and Puri teamed up for ‘Nenu na Rakshasi’ before. It is not known when this project will take off as Puri and Rana have other commitments to keep up. Neither side has officially confirmed the news so far.
Rana is currently busy with ‘Baahubali’ and ‘Rudhrama Devi’. He will soon be seen in a family entertainer as well.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23