The much awaited Tamil remake of Bangalore Naatkal finally opened to some decent reviews all over. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, this film had Rana in a very serious role which has an interesting flashback.
Rana’s performance has come in for decent praise from all quarters in Tamil Nadu. After playing a heavy duty role in Baahubali, it was very good to see the young actor showcase some subtle emotions in the film. His chemistry with Sri Divya has also received decent applause.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks