The much awaited Tamil remake of Bangalore Naatkal finally opened to some decent reviews all over. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, this film had Rana in a very serious role which has an interesting flashback.
Rana’s performance has come in for decent praise from all quarters in Tamil Nadu. After playing a heavy duty role in Baahubali, it was very good to see the young actor showcase some subtle emotions in the film. His chemistry with Sri Divya has also received decent applause.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event