The much awaited Tamil remake of Bangalore Naatkal finally opened to some decent reviews all over. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, this film had Rana in a very serious role which has an interesting flashback.
Rana’s performance has come in for decent praise from all quarters in Tamil Nadu. After playing a heavy duty role in Baahubali, it was very good to see the young actor showcase some subtle emotions in the film. His chemistry with Sri Divya has also received decent applause.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you