Yes you heard it right. Handsome hero Rana is all set to appear as Narasimha Swamy for some key scenes in his upcoming film Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Shooting for these key scenes is currently going on in Hyderabad. According to reports director Krishh is taking keen interest, right form Rana’s performance and his looks for this role. According to a unit’s source Rana’s Narasimha Swamy get up will be shown in a very special and unique way in the movie. Krishh, who is know for his meaningful cinema has completed half of the shoot and is filming for the rest. Nayanatara plays the female lead in this movie and Mani Sharma gives music for this film.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections