Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati was injured on the set of ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ some time ago while shooting for the fight sequences in the movie . The actor injured his left arm and was advised rest for a few days. Rana has now completely recovered and he has rejoined the shoot.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and acclaimed director Krish is handling this movie. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the film and music maestro Keeravani is scoring the music.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage