Rana Daggubatti is the man of all seasons. This handsome hunk is making his presence felt all over the country. He is currently busy with two of Tollywood’s biggest period flicks in Rudramma Devi and Bahubali.
On the other hand, not leaving Hind films far behind, Rana has bagged an exciting Bollywood offer now. According to the latest reports, Rana will star in the Akshay Kumar’s new movie Baby. This movie will be directed by National award winner Neeraj Pandey who made films like A Wednesday and Special 26. Rana will start shooting for his part in September.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?