Memu Saitam, a noble show hosed by Lakshmi Manchu is creating quite a stir with lot of celebrities taking part in it. The initiative aimed at social causes and donating money for the needy has become a hit with the gen next stars of T’wood.
Earlier, Rakul Preet sold vegetables at a market in KPHB and very recently Akhil Akkineni drove an auto for the cause. Joining the batch now is the macho hunk Rana Daggubati.
The actor became a coolie at raitu bazaar and carried heavy duty bags and unloaded them at the market. The money he collected in doing so will be donated for charity. Very impressive isn’t it ?
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you