The macho Daggubati hero Rana Daggubati is keenly awaiting the release of Baahubali, in which he is playing the cruel antagonist, Bhallaladeva. Last night, Rana interacted with his Twitter fans in a freewheeling chat and replied to several queries shot by his fans. One of the followers asked Rana if he will team up with his uncle Venkatesh, and Rana replied with an affirmative yes.
Rana further said that this much awaited multistarrer movie will materialize next year. Rana’s reply naturally excited his fans and they further enquired him about the director and the genre of the story. Meanwhile, Rana will commence shooting for Baahubali’s second part and Bangalore Days after the whirlwind promotions for Baahubali The Beginning come to an end post its release.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?