After endorsing brands like Royal Stag and other social causes like Earth Hour, Rana Daggubati has joined hands with NDTV, a leading news channel, for one of their upcoming initiatives to save energy.
As part of the initiative, Rana will be visiting homes, schools and colleges of nearly 100 contenders, who are expected to take part in the campaign, and see what sort of ideas they have implemented to save energy. The initiative is called “Mission Energy” and more details about it are going to be revealed soon.
Meanwhile, Rana is busy shooting for both Baahubali and Rudramadevi this year and it’s going to take a long time by the time he wraps up shooting his part for Baahubali.
- Dull weekend for Tollywood
- Senior hero rules out joining Janasena
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film