After endorsing brands like Royal Stag and other social causes like Earth Hour, Rana Daggubati has joined hands with NDTV, a leading news channel, for one of their upcoming initiatives to save energy.
As part of the initiative, Rana will be visiting homes, schools and colleges of nearly 100 contenders, who are expected to take part in the campaign, and see what sort of ideas they have implemented to save energy. The initiative is called “Mission Energy” and more details about it are going to be revealed soon.
Meanwhile, Rana is busy shooting for both Baahubali and Rudramadevi this year and it’s going to take a long time by the time he wraps up shooting his part for Baahubali.
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga