Rana Daggubati is among the very few Telugu actors who are actively trying to foray into new markets. After making a cameo in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Rana and Karan Johar became good friends, which also helped Baahubali’s makers immensely to find a footing in Hindi market.
Interestingly, Rana and Karan Johar have once again collaborated for a film, which has been directed by Chakri Tholeti. Titled as “Welcome To New York”, the film has Sonakshi Sinha and Diljit Dosanjh in lead roles, and several others including Karan Johar, Rana, Ritesh Deshmukh, Boman Irani playing other important roles.
The film is going to hit the screens on February 23, and it will be interesting to see what role Rana has played in film, which is being touted as India’s first 3D comedy film.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon