With the grand success of Baahubali, Rana Daggubati has become a household name and won huge appreciation from film lovers across the country for his menacing act in Bhallaladeva’s role. Transforming this goodwill into an important social cause, Rana will be raising funds for Child Rights and You (CRY).
In its latest ‘Healthy Start’ initiative, CRY, along with a Bangalore based startup named VynVyn, is raising funds towards infants’ healthcare and to give them their right for a healthy start. Patrons can donate starting from Rs. 200. To encourage donations from a large number of fans and common people, there is also a contest in which a lucky donor will get a chance to lunch with Rana.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019