It is quite common for stars down South to get cool titles from their fans, industry colleagues or media circles. While most of his peers already got various titles before their names, Rana Daggubati has never been given a title till date.
But Ghazi has done it for Rana. Thanks to the film’s success, fans and industrywallahs are calling Rana as ‘War Star’. The title is indeed quite appropriate for the macho hunk as most of the films Rana has acted in so far have had war backdrops, like Rudhramadevi, Baahubali and now Ghazi.
In fact, Rana’s ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual in Satyasiva’s direction, 1945, too, will showcase a few war sequences featuring Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s INA.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you