Rana Daggubati attended the book launch of author Kanika Dhillon today in Hyderabad, along with Rakul Preet Singh and Lakshmi Manchu. The actor participated in a book reading session along with the other guests and after his round was done, Rana got a special and unique request from author Kanika.
“Rana, can you do the audio book for me? It will sound great in your baritone”, said Kanika. Rana sportingly agreed to do it and thanked Kanika for the compliment. The book launch was also attended by K. Raghavendra Rao and other members of the Kovelamudi family.
Kanika is the wife of Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash. She worked for Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment and is a well known writer in Mumbai film circles.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you