Lanky hero Rana Daggubati is currently having a superb time in his career. He has got a handful of movies which are presently under shoot and he is taking part in them without any rest. Rana will be seen in as many as five movies which are getting ready to release this Summer.
He has wrapped up his part in Baahubali and he is straight away leaving to Chennai to take part in the regular shooting of Tamil version of Bangalore Days which will start tomorrow. Sri Divya and Arya are the other leads in this romantic entertainer. Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, this movie is being produced by PVP Cinemas.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars