According to the latest buzz, Rana Daggubati has finished shooting his part for Baahubali: The Conclusion. The actor, who worked very hard for the role of Bhallaladeva for three long years, has finally got done with it.
It seems that only a couple of songs and a bit of patch work are left and after that, the post production work will be started. Meanwhile, Rana is getting ready to start his next film under the direction of Teja.
Directed by the ace film maker S.S. Rajamouli, Baahubali: The Conclusion is slated to release on April 28, 2017.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses