Suresh Productions is one of the most prestigious production houses in Tollywood which has produced several successful films in the past. However Rana who is a scion of the noted Daggubati family hasn’t had a chance to work with his home banner yet. Recently in an audio function he has expressed his interest to work in Suresh Productions named after his father Suresh Babu.In his words Rana said “In the 100 years of Indian cinema Suresh productions holds a special place,In fact it has been 49 years since the Company has started producing films. Most of the present day stars and technicians have worked in our banner except for me. So very soon I would like to act in a film produced by Suresh Productions”.
Rana is presently busy with multiple projects in various languages, among which he has allotted bulk dates for Baahubali movie. May be after his present commitments we can expect him to work in his home banner.
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses
- Julie 2’s intimate scenes leaked, Raai Lakshmi furious
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’