The macho Rana Daggubati is now the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man of 2014. He has received more votes than Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Allu Arjun, Nithiin and other actors. His tall and handsome looks coupled with a deadly body won him this award.
Rana is at a great time in his career and he is going to be seen in a stunning role in Baahubali very soon. He is also making great strides in Bollywood and he has some good things headed his way there also. This will mean Rana will scale new heights in 2015. Rana is excited by this Hyderabad Times award.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for yet another biopic?
- Poolarangadu combo on the cards
- Ileana gets a prestigious offer
- Nela Ticket’s actress bags yet another exciting project?