Rana Daggubati has signed his first major brand endorsement deal. The scion of the Daggubati family is going to be the face of ‘Royal Stag’ from now on. In the past, Saif Ali Khan was the company’s brand ambassador and popular cricketers like MS Dhoni, Gautham Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh and Robin Utthapa. Already the company has placed a huge picture of Rana on their official website and their TV and outdoor campaign is going to kickstart pretty soon. Post the release of Dum Maro Dum, Rana has become a popular face since he’s quite popular in both South India and North India markets. Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department and several tabloids have linked him to Bipasha Basu, although both Rana and Bipasha maintain that they are just good friends.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you