The muhurtam shot of Daggubati Rana’s project with Jagarlamudi Krish will be filmed in the first week of December at Ramanaidu Studios. The movie will commence shooting soon and currently, Anushka is said to be a strong contender for the heroine’s spot. No official announcement has been made over this so far.
The movie is going to have a mafia backdrop and Rana’s character is said to be named ‘Reddappa’. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner. Many industry biggies are expected to attend the muhurtam ceremony.
This will be the third movie for Krish after ‘Gayam’ and ‘Vedam’
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension