Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has joined the hotly contested Dussehra Box Office race. Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and currently, the film’s songs are being shot in and around Hyderabad. A special set has also been erected for a few sequences. Shooting has been going on for quite some time now and the film has many hardcore action episodes.
Krish Jagarlamudi,director of critically acclaimed movies like ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’ , is the director of this film and Sai Baba is the producer.Music has been scored by Manisharma. The film reportedly deals with the story of B.Tech Babu,a selfish and practical guy who falls in love and undergoes a lot of changes.
- Controversial heroine to tie the knot
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US