After making his debut as a solo lead in Sekhar Kammula’s Leader, Rana Daggubati switched gears and went on to act in several multi-starrers both in Telugu and Bollywood. Some of his multi-starrer films like Dum Maaro Dum, Baby and Baahubali gave Rana a huge fan following across the country.
Continuing this trend, Rana is currently acting in two more multi-starrers, Bangalore Naatkal and Baahubali The Conclusion. In his latest interview, Rana said that multi-starrers do not bother him since it’s the story that matters to him the most.
“If the story is really big, it will obviously need many stars to present the story. So end of the story matters the most,” said the macho hunk.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you