Rana Daggubati’s upcoming flick, Ghazi is slated for a grand release in Telugu Tamil and Hindi on 17th of this month. This film has generated huge curiosity among the audience with its theatrical trailers.
Meanwhile, Rana who is currently busy promoting the film in Chennai said that India has the fourth largest navy in the world but unfortunately we very little is known about our navy.
He also added that he is extremely proud to bring one of the major stories to the big screen. Directed by Sankalp Reddy this is India’s first war-at-sea film and is jointly produced by PVP cinema and Matinee entertainment.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you