In 2010, Telugu cinema’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati made his acting debut with Sekhar Kammula’s political drama, Leader. The film was a modest success and Rana was appreciated for choosing an unconventional film for his debut. Now, Sekhar Kammula is revisiting Leader and is planning a sequel to the film later this year.
In his latest interview, Rana opened up about Leader 2, revealing that the journey of the characters in the story will continue in the sequel. Rana also said that the film’s cast has been “tweaked a little bit”. The actor will even retain his clean-shaven look from the first part time.
Rana will commence Leader’s sequel after he wraps up Baahubali, since his looks in both the films are “worlds apart”, in the actor’s words.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you