Actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her latest Bollywood movie, Pink. The film is about three young Delhi girls who are wrongly accused in an attempt to murder case by three drunk youths who try to molest them. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan.
Yesterday, a special premiere of Pink was organized for celebrities, and Taapsee’s Ghazi co-star Rana Daggubati was one of the invitees. Soon after the film’s screening, an overwhelmed Rana tweeted saying, “Just saw an outstanding and by far the most important film for this country!! #Pink”.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you