Actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her latest Bollywood movie, Pink. The film is about three young Delhi girls who are wrongly accused in an attempt to murder case by three drunk youths who try to molest them. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan.
Yesterday, a special premiere of Pink was organized for celebrities, and Taapsee’s Ghazi co-star Rana Daggubati was one of the invitees. Soon after the film’s screening, an overwhelmed Rana tweeted saying, “Just saw an outstanding and by far the most important film for this country!! #Pink”.
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
- Akkineni’s plan mega releases
Articles that might interest you