Actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her latest Bollywood movie, Pink. The film is about three young Delhi girls who are wrongly accused in an attempt to murder case by three drunk youths who try to molest them. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan.
Yesterday, a special premiere of Pink was organized for celebrities, and Taapsee’s Ghazi co-star Rana Daggubati was one of the invitees. Soon after the film’s screening, an overwhelmed Rana tweeted saying, “Just saw an outstanding and by far the most important film for this country!! #Pink”.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon