The collections storm of India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali,has not slowed down an inch even on the third day of its release. The film has collected nearly 160 crores worldwide and it has crossed Magadheera’s collection by Sunday. The film is now looking to take on several Bollywood biggies and erase their records.
Meanwhile, the expectations meter on Baahubali’s part two has been raised by none other than the film’s villain, Rana Daggubati. In an interview given to the BBC.com, Rana said that Baahubali’s second installment will feature much more lavish sets and heavy duty action sequences. The Bhallaladeva also said that Baahubali The Beginning
will look small in front of Baahubali The Conclusion.
The makers will resume shooting for the film’s second part in August and the movie will hit the screens in 2016.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next