Rana Daggubatti is a jack of all trades. He is all over the country with films releasing in several languages. His new film, Ghazi is all set for a huge release this 17th of February and Rana is busy promoting the film all over.
The lanky star plays a naval officer and many do not know that half of the film is shot underwater. Rana reveals that as he is a certified scuba diver, his experience helped him a lot to perform all the stunts under water.
Rana says that Ghazi will have some breathtaking underwater visuals and he has worked very hard to perform them during the shoot. A huge set of the submarine was erected in RFC and Rana was on a special diet just to look his part.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is set for a release in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil simultaneously. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel