Rana Daggubatti is a jack of all trades. He is all over the country with films releasing in several languages. His new film, Ghazi is all set for a huge release this 17th of February and Rana is busy promoting the film all over.
The lanky star plays a naval officer and many do not know that half of the film is shot underwater. Rana reveals that as he is a certified scuba diver, his experience helped him a lot to perform all the stunts under water.
Rana says that Ghazi will have some breathtaking underwater visuals and he has worked very hard to perform them during the shoot. A huge set of the submarine was erected in RFC and Rana was on a special diet just to look his part.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is set for a release in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil simultaneously. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you