Participating in the ongoing Pro Kabaddi championship, macho actor Rana Daggubati revealed his dream role. The hunk said that he wants to play the iconic wrestler from Vizianagaram, Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu, also known as the Indian Hercules.
“He was given the title of Kaliyuga Bheema by King George V. I have grown up reading about him in text books and I’m researching the man. I’d love to play him on screen,” Rana said while speaking to the media.
Bollywood stars like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan have played gutsy wrestlers in their latest films and looks like Tollywood has a fitting reply to them in Rana.
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you