Rana is a big time foodie and makes it a point to explore the local cuisine wherever he goes. While he’s well-versed with some really amazing food joints in every nook and corner of Hyderabad, the actor revealed some interesting details about what he likes in other states.
During one of his trips to Kerala, the actor apparently became a big fan of Thavala fry, which is a delicacy in Kerala. Thavala fry is, in fact, frog legs roast and Rana revealed that he was quite amazed when he tasted the dish.
Currently, Rana is busy promoting Baahubali and he’ll wrap up Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri soon.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding
- Villain finalized for Rajini’s next
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date