Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been part of hit period movies such as Baahubali, Ghazi and the ongoing bilingual, tentatively titled 1945. In his latest interview given to a popular media house, Rana revealed why he loves doing period movies.
The actor said that he is quite interested about “recreating certain time and era which today’s generations didn’t live and experience. Rana enjoys the process of making the audiences feel that era while watching these movies.
When asked if he is tired of doing the running-around-trees kind of movies, Rana said, “why should I do such films when there are enough people doing that already?”
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you