Rana Daggubati is back on the sets of his next Telugu film, Naa Ishtam. Few days ago, a song was shot in Araku and currently, action scenes are being shot in Ramoji Film City. Rana has been working in double shifts to complete the film soon. Genelia is the lead heroine in the film. Prakash Tholeti is directing the film and this is his debut film as a director. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri is composing the music. After this film, Rana will move on to Krish’s upcoming film Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you