Rana Daggubati is back on the sets of his next Telugu film, Naa Ishtam. Few days ago, a song was shot in Araku and currently, action scenes are being shot in Ramoji Film City. Rana has been working in double shifts to complete the film soon. Genelia is the lead heroine in the film. Prakash Tholeti is directing the film and this is his debut film as a director. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri is composing the music. After this film, Rana will move on to Krish’s upcoming film Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film