Rana Daggubati, the macho hunk of Telugu Cinema, has signed yet another Tamil film. The actor will be playing a crucial cameo in Gautham Menon’s upcoming film with Tamil star Simbu. The film’s shooting is going on at the moment and Rana’s part will be shot soon.
Rana was supposed to make his Tamil debut many years ago. However, his films with national award winning director Vetrimaran never took off and Rana himself opted out of Selvaraghavan’s supernatural drama, Varna.
Rana is currently busy shooting for the Tamil remake of Malayalam hit, ‘Bangalore Days’. Apart from these projects, Rana has two of the most anticipated films of this summer, ‘Baahubali’ and ‘Rudramadevi’.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you