Rana Daggubati, the macho hunk of Telugu Cinema, has signed yet another Tamil film. The actor will be playing a crucial cameo in Gautham Menon’s upcoming film with Tamil star Simbu. The film’s shooting is going on at the moment and Rana’s part will be shot soon.
Rana was supposed to make his Tamil debut many years ago. However, his films with national award winning director Vetrimaran never took off and Rana himself opted out of Selvaraghavan’s supernatural drama, Varna.
Rana is currently busy shooting for the Tamil remake of Malayalam hit, ‘Bangalore Days’. Apart from these projects, Rana has two of the most anticipated films of this summer, ‘Baahubali’ and ‘Rudramadevi’.
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
Articles that might interest you