Tollywood action hero Rana Daggubatti, is currently busy shooting for his upcoming Hindi film ‘Baby’. Some action episodes on lead stars Akshay and Rana are currently being shot in a desert in Abu Dhabi. The temperatures in the region are soaring up to 49 degrees centigrade, and Rana is sweating it out for this tough schedule which will go till the month end.
This is Rana’s third Hindi film after Dum Maro Dum and Department. Directed by A Wednesday fame Neeraj Pandey, ‘Baby’ features model turned actress Madhurima Tuli and Taapsee Pannu as the female leads.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you