Macho man Rana Daggubati is essaying a crucial role in the movie ‘Baahubali’. Rana will be seen as Prabhas’s brother in this period drama and he is currently participating in the shoot at Ramoji Film City. Crucial scenes involving Rana and the other lead actors are being filmed currently.
Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Raja Matha in the film while Nasser and Sathyaraj will be seen in key roles. ‘Baahubali’ is gearing up for a release in 2015 and expectations are sky high on this project. Ace director S.S.Rajamouli is handling this movie and Arka Media banner is the production house behind the film.
M.M.Keeravani is composing the tunes while Senthil is handling the camera. Peter Heins is the fight master for the film.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017