Relishing the gigantic success of Baahubali, Rana is currently busy with his multilingual home production, Poster Boyz. Apart from this film, Rana is also acting in the Tamil remake of Malayalam hit, Bangalore Days, being produced by PVP Cinema. As per the latest buzz, Rana has signed yet another film in PVP Cinema banner.
Reports from reliable sources say that Rana will be playing the role of an Indian naval officer in a film based on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi submarine, which the Indian naval forces sank down in Visakhapatnam during the 1971 India-Pakistan war. The film is expected to be a thriller and more details and an official confirmation are awaited in this regard.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this film.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you