Relishing the gigantic success of Baahubali, Rana is currently busy with his multilingual home production, Poster Boyz. Apart from this film, Rana is also acting in the Tamil remake of Malayalam hit, Bangalore Days, being produced by PVP Cinema. As per the latest buzz, Rana has signed yet another film in PVP Cinema banner.
Reports from reliable sources say that Rana will be playing the role of an Indian naval officer in a film based on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi submarine, which the Indian naval forces sank down in Visakhapatnam during the 1971 India-Pakistan war. The film is expected to be a thriller and more details and an official confirmation are awaited in this regard.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this film.
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
- Raj Tarun’s KUJ gets censor clearance
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Samantha super excited for her new thriller
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
Articles that might interest you