With his incredible choices of films, Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati has become a go-to man for filmmakers who come up with author-backed roles and content-driven movies from across the film industries in India.
According to the latest reports coming in from Bengaluru film media circles, Rana has evinced interest to play CBI officer DR Karthikeyan’s role in a period thriller film to be made on the series of incidents that revolved around the assassination of former Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi.
This ambitious multilingual film, titled Aasphota – The Human Bomb, and to be directed by Kannada filmmaker AMR Ramesh, will be made in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Rana flew down to Bengaluru a couple of days ago and discussed the possibilities with AMR Ramesh. An official announcement is expected in a week’s time.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?