Bahubali is shaping up in a big way and the unit members are putting in all possible efforts to make it a classic in Indian film history. The PR team of the movie has also been doing a very good job of promoting the film at every possible instance. After entertaining the crowds at Comicon Hyderabad, the Bahubali team is going to feature in Comicon Mumbai that’s going to be held this weekend.
Apart from the display of props and costumes used in the movie, the presence of Rana Daggubati at the event tomorrow is the icing on the cake. The makers are planning to release the movie in two parts in multiple languages including Hindi and Tamil.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?