Way back in 2012, Rana Daggubati was supposed to make his Hollywood debut with a film titled A MomentaryLapse of Reason. The film was supposed to be directed by acclaimed Indian director Aditya Bhattacharya and produced by Hyderabad-based production house, Guru Films. However, the film was shelved for reasons unknown.
Now, Rana revealed during his recent media interaction that he has been offered to play an Islamic war-lord’s role in a Russian historic drama. However, Rana is tight-lipped about more details regarding his first international project.
On the other hand, Rana is keenly awaiting the release of Baahubali The Conclusion, which will hit the screens on April 28.
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses