Rana Daggubati is quite a busy actor these days. Currently, he’s juggling between the sets of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi. Apart from this, he has also signed a bilingual film to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi (of Andhala Rakshasi fame). Suresh Productions is going to produce this action drama and this is Rana’s first film in his home banner.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Rana revealed that he’s also in talks with Selvaraghavan and Mani Shankar. While a film with Selvaraghavan has been on the cards for quite sometime, the fact that he has been approached by Mani Shankar comes as a surprise. In the past, Mani Shankar had directed Hindi films like 16 December, Rudhraksh, Tango Charlie and Knock Out. It’s been three years since Mani Shankar has made a film and it remains to be seen if his film with Rana materializes.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you